terjah

Monday, April 4, 2011

thinking of you

you were there to light my day
you were there to guide me throught
from my days down and on 
sy memang xblh stop pk kan awk..setiap masa asyik ingt awk jea..
i will never stop thinking of you
how can i forget all that 
when you are the one
who makes me smile
you will always be a part of me
how i wish you were  still mine
never will forget the day
how we have meet and come this far
we all know we got this feeling
that because you mean so much to me
and guide the truth from me to you
for all the things i have done and said 
for all the hurt that i have caused you
i hope you will forgive me baby
cause that wasn't what i meant to do
and i love u 
smpai sekarang sy slalu jatuh cnta kt awk walau hmpir 5thn kita bersama..
for the rest of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment